Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WWW Wednesdays: No. 1

Hello! 

I'm excited to get involved with all the fun challenges and memes across the book blogging community. 

The first one up is WWW Wednesdays hosted by Should be Reading.


How to Play: Just answer the following three questions on your blog and leave a link in the comments!

1. What are you currently reading?



The Help by Kathryn Stockett {Goodreads Summary} 

Just started this last night and I'm a couple chapters in. So far, so good. 

2. What did you recently finish reading? 



Yesterday, I finished reading Daisy Miller by Henry James.

I rated it ★★★. You can find my review here .








3.  What do you think you'll read next?




I finally got my hands on Hard Choices by Hillary Rodham Clinton, the former Secretary of State and former First Lady.  {Goodreads Summary}

I'm looking forward to tackling the massive hardcover edition.




I'd love to hear what you're reading!


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to WWW--it's fun here!
    I read The Help awhile back and loved it--so much better than the movie! Hard Choices is on my TBR list--I'm slowly making my way up the library hold list for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the welcome!
      I have yet to see the movie! I love Emma Stone, but I wanted to wait until I got the chance to read the book.

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy WWW! It's a great community. I loved 'The Help.' It's known for being a good example of 1st person point of view.
    Happy Reading! Here's my WWW: http://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/www-wednesday-30-july-2014/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hillary and have had my eye on that book for a long time, but I just can't ever seem to make it through non-fiction. I think she's fascinating and inspiring, but I'm still not sure it would be enough to hold my attention. Maybe if I did an audiobook... But, I digress.

    Happy reading!

    My W... W... W...

    ReplyDelete