Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Gilmore Girls Challenge

 So, I recently found this on Buzzfeed:


My Result?
A measly 36.
There's a total of 334 books! Plus 5 more that I found out were missing from this list. 



A little back story: Gilmore Girls is one of my all time favorite shows. As a reader and a self-diagnosed bookworm, I've always identified with Rory. Plus, my mom is young and cool and we've always had that kind of mother-daughter relationship. 

So when I saw this list and my horrible, disappointing result, I just needed make this one of my life reading goals. 

Anyway, I've compiled the entire list in my Gilmore Girls Challenge page. 

I'll be updating that page with links to thoughts on those books. I've already read 36, but some were so long ago (when I was in high school) that they warrant a re-read. 


You can see the first post for this challenge, my review of Daisy Miller by Henry James.

How many have you read?







0 comments:

Post a Comment